【ZBT】 Forum moderators announcement and moderator rewards!

ZBT-Shaun
ZBT-Shaun
4 years ago
View:14147 Reply:20

Dear users,

After more than a month’s evaluation period, it’s time to announce the moderators! First thanks to all applicants, and to all candidates for everything they have done for ZBT. Now let me announce the moderators and rewards.

Congratulations to these users for being our moderators.

Thanks again for your support and help. Rewards will be distributed in about a week, please pay attention to our site’s message. Moderators need to strictly abide by the basic duties of the moderator.

And pay special attention to the principle of termination. Due to the severe epidemic situation in China, our work has been affected to some extent. Moderator permissions and logos will be delayed, but it is expected to be completed within this month. Withheld, please be patient. During this time, the fruits of your labor will still be recorded. I will contact you later by email for more details. In addition, if you want to join us and become a moderator, you can contact me.

The ZBT Forum welcomes all capable and talented users to actively join our ZBT moderator team.

ZBT Operation Team

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities