【Game Strategies Sharing Event】my Strategy

Princ3_ZBT
Princ3_ZBT
4 years ago
View:8362 Reply:5

Hello everyone, glad to have another event so everyone could join it. I will start explaining my strategy for three roles I played the most. My primary roles are 3, AKA offlaner, 4, AKA soft support or Roamer, 5, AKA hard support.

Position 5: Hard support

Stage one: Starting the game.

Starting the game with sharing two tangos to my midlaner sometimes sharing a sentry ward too. the first duty of hard support is to make sure the carry could farm easily and enjoy a safe farm, in order to do so I almost carry one or two Healing salve and 4 tangos and one mango, sometimes two clarity.

Stage two: from 0 - 10 minutes.

there are some safe spots to farm, supports should make sure that the creeps collide in those areas, for example, these areas are the safest place for a carry hero to farm, in order to do so, support should break the equilibrium of creeps and pull the neutral camps to make sure the Carry remains in the safe spot. Safe spots are different for melee and ranged heroes, you can see the safe spots in this picture below.

Safe and unsafe areas on the Radiant side:

Safe and Unsafe areas on the Dire side:

Pulling on the both side:

! The best warding area for the first 10 minutes in the safe lane is probably near the bounty where you can see the enemy midlaner if he tries to gank you.

Stage three: 10 - end of the game.

my main duty in this time is to create space for my carry, provide him enough vision in our jungle, in other words, babysit him/her until he/she grows after that the main duty is to save the heroes in the fights and provide them back up, like mana, invisible cape, force, etc.

Position 4: soft support.

Stage one: starting the game.

I prefer harassing and exchanging damage with the enemy hard support so I will do a couple of tangos and one salve sometimes two Iron and one clarity and one observer ward to kill the enemy courier.

Stage Two: 0-10 minutes.

I mostly stay at the lane waiting for level 2 or 3 then sometimes I will help midlaner to gank the enemy, and sometimes join a safe lane for more help if they want. my main duty is to help the lanes which have a hard time.

Stage three: 10- end of the game.

This role requires the most situational items, I need to build some items to help your midlaner and your team, after all, I am soft support also, I always purchase Dust and sentry wards.

Position 3: Offlane.

Stage one: Starting the game.

I mostly start the game with a pair of tangos and one or two salves, some mana regen probably a mango or clarity. one ring of protection for armor or mantel of strength for more HP.

Stage Two: 0-10 minutes.

My main duty is not to die and harass the enemy carry at the same time. sometimes I need to double the lane in order to abuse the creeps equilibrium and put the enemy carry in the worst position. so 'Not to die and harass' is the main duty.

Stage Three: 10- end of the game.

Most of the offers are the durable heroes that can take so many damages so I will build a crimson guard and a Pipe of insight in most of the games, also some games heaven’s halberd is one of the best options, some heroes require helm of dominator or Vladimir’s offering. The main duty is 'NOT TO die and be Unkillable'.

Thank you for your time.

ZBT_Princ3

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities