【ZBT Xmas Wishes】Jugg Arcana or PA Arcana

VladzFlux
VladzFlux
4 years ago
View:9843 Reply:8

Hello ZBT Staffs,

Good day!

I will just keep on posting, maybe ill be selected, Merry Christmas in advance to all ZBT Staffs, Admins, Moderators, ZBT users and the ZBT Community. Wishing you all peace, joy, many blessings, much happiness, and even more love and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you the joy that lasts throughout the year. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season. Happy Holidays!

I would like to say thank you guys for your great work, for creating such a wonderful platform, because of this site we can have DOTA 2 skins for FREE by just doing quest, we can even buy and sell skins here, and many more. I would also like to thank you guys for your greatest effort in creating such a wonderful Christmas event like this, thank you for ****** our wishes come true. I hope and wish you guys will continue to keep up the good work and that the ZBT Community will continue to grow for the benefit of all of us.

【Suggestion】

Is it possible for you guys to add a trading system in this platform? where ZBT users can display their dota 2 item/s that they want to trade in one box and in another box they can display an item/s they want to trade it for, then there is a comment box so that anyone can comment and agree upon a deal and a steam offer link button of the user so it would be easier to offer a trade. Many users would want to trade their items, maybe this would be a way for the community to grow even more. If something like that would work for you guys, please consider it. Thank you.

【ZBT Xmas Wishes】

If it’s not too much to ask, I would like to wish for either a Juggernaut Arcana or a Phantom Assassin Arcana. I would be so much grateful and thankful if you can grant my wish.

Thank you and advance Merry Christmas to us all. God Bless.

-VladzFlux

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities