💖BE SAFE, MY FRIENDS.💖

ZBT_CiCi
ZBT_CiCi
4 years ago
View:13967 Reply:59

My dear users,

I know that many of you have been complaining about the latest update. There were some probs and we are trying hard to fix it. If there are some good ideas and suggestions, we will accept them gladly.

And I know that some PPL are worried about this site will close down since the ZBT exchange was shut down. And you guys cant see the worth of ZBT point right now. I think it’s because we haven’t told you what we plan to do this year.

We have plans for ZBT. And I can tell you that there will be more new functions and games to be launched on this site. It’s definitely not the final version of ZBT. The ZBT community won’t die as somebody says so. Ill make an announcement to let you know about the future plans in Feb.

Besides, the tech department will improve this site continuely. But it needs more time to make a product perfect. I believe you guys will kindly understand it. Thank you :)

BTW, we are having a vacation(24th Jan- 31st Jan) for Chinese year. But Ill make an hour to read posts and emails everyday in case you guys need help. And the customer service team is always there. You can still submit orders if you meet some issues.

Guys....unfortunately, a new virus is spreading through all over the world which was called the 2019-nCoV. And China is the most severe area. Because of that, our work and business will be affected in some way. But don't worry, we'll keep it running. And all the probs you meet will be fixed. Even if it'll take more time. ❤We are always here for you.❤

💖Wish you all will be safe. And please remember to protect your self from this new disease. I'll meet you again, soon. :)💖

Have a good health, guys.

Cici

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities