【ZBT Xmas Wishes】

Hikigaya
Hikigaya
4 years ago
View:10727 Reply:11

Greetings to all hardworking admins and players,

Thank you for this event, after noticing the post about this event, I immediately post yesterday,but i was not picked haha, so i hope i’ll be the lucky one now. I participated other events but not yet to win , especially that mascot event, i really thought my art was gonna be there in the voting site hahaha.

I started here in zbt not too long ago, my brother suggested me this site coz he said that it was good and managed well. After months i saw a lot of players complaining about the updates, and thankfully , you, admins didn’t chose to bring back the old zbt like what other players said. Instead, you looked for other options to solve the issue, and it was a really good decision(that’s just for me , dunno about others). Keep up the good work admins and more power, may the force be with you.

Suggestion

My Suggestion regarding to the players complaint.

I saw another post yesterday , and yes , it was true that the problem is not on the quest but on how to accomplish it. As what i see in the quest it only gives CV points to those who play dota *4 matches* , deposit, lucky card , and log-in activity, but for the first time users they cant do tradings since they only have few zbt on them. So my suggestion is that, why not give more activities that they can earn ZBT or CV, so that they wont only rely on the dota matches but they can also have activities here in the site. You can have, a betting matches, players will bet on the upcoming tournaments in dota and they can earn ZBT or CV(depends on you). If a player bet on a team that has lesser percentage of winning , they get a higher number of CV/ZBT. I hope it did help , thank you again for this event, and god bless you all.
【ZBT Xmas Wishes】

And for my wish, i would like to have an jugg arcana or the pudge arcana , its too much (LOL), but i hope you will grant my wish (..^_^..). Have a merry christmas to you all !.

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.

Hot Posts

Certificated Moderator

• ZBT-Shaun
    ZBT-Shaun
  • ZBT_CiCi
    ZBT_CiCi
  • Princ3_ZBT
    Princ3_ZBT
  • Rainy Days
    Rainy Days
  • EmperorYekoc
    EmperorYekoc