Draw the mascot girl! Win your 30000 ZBT!

ZBT_CiCi
ZBT_CiCi
4 years ago
View:107192 Reply:392

Dears,

I posted an event preview last week. And I know many of you are looking forward to this! And I’m gonna announce the more details, below! Please read carefully!

Activity rules

1. Author should post your work and it’s description in ZBT TALK within the specified time. At the same time, your ZBT user name, ID, your work and it’s description should be sent to the official email: support@zbt.com. Otherwise, your work won’t be counted.

2. There will be a primary election after we received them. The works which are met the requirements will be published in the official post. Then the voting channel will be open at an appropriate time (Only the works through the primary election can it be entered the official voting).

3. Users can give it a LIKE to your favorite works.

4. Users can vote for works through the official voting channels and get the lottery qualification.

5. At the end of the activity, 10 lucky users will be selected from voters.

6. Participants who meet the requirements will be awarded a prize for participation.

7. We will award the first, second and third prizes to the three authors with the highest number of votes. The first prize will be the ZBT Official Image of the annual mascot girl.

Collection time: November 18th, 2019 - December 2nd, 2019

Requirements

1. It should has it’s clear characters of human.

2. It should has it’s clothes and shapes.

3. Design description of mascot girl should be attached in email and in the forum.

4. It must be your own original work in order to avoid the copyright disputes.

Awards

Prizes

Quotas

Rewards

The First Prize

30000 ZBT

The Second Prize

10000 ZBT

The Third Prize

3000 ZBT

Lucky Winners

1000 ZBT

Participation Award

-

50 ZBT

For example

NAME: Linny

Height: 155 cm

Personality: cute, passionate, etc.

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities