【ZBT Xmas Wishes】Manifold Paradox - VulteeVier

ZBT.Vultee
ZBT.Vultee
4 years ago
View:14428 Reply:7

Heloo to all ZBT staff its me VulteeVier here,

Hello to all of you, im a new user to this website. Ive already join this website about 2 week. To be honest i think this zbt website is a cool website, it give to user items for free. In the past 2 week ive experienced so many difficulties for example trying to get zbt point. After seeing some article and youtube vids, it helped me a lot and now i can get my zbt points daily. I could say the effort that the staff work for this site is very big, and its great for new user like me to know the mechanism this site works. In my opinion its a bleesing to have a site like this for the users, i think there arent many legit sites like this for users to get free items just for playing the games.

I have a suggestion for the staff in here.. could you guys make a new platform where users of this site could duel 1vs1 or 5vs5 for example in dota2 or CSGO. Maybe there is some place in CSGO like an arena that we could use to make the duel faster and at dota2 we can use the rules of 1vs1 for example only mid, kills and towers destroyed. And the winner of this duel could win CV or ZBT (maybe moderate ammount CV or low ammount of ZBT). In my opinion this should be interesting. Extra part is you guys can make a leaderboard that recycle every weeks and months, and you can give the top 1/2/3/ 4 to 10 place extra ZBT rewards. This programe should be competitive around all of the site users and i think it will be challanging for all of us. The matchmaking you could use for balancing is like having a tier, for ex from private - corpral - sergant - master sergant - etc. This will be balancing for the skills and will prevent users from using bots or illegal program for this feature. Another leaderboards you guys could have is like the tier rank, as it goes high for the top 1/2/3/4-10 could get an extra ZBT. Each month you can reset the tier of people to private (or the begining) so it will start from the bottom again (well it might be hard for low skilled player but i think they could grow this way). Or maybe you can make a annual years best rank user to get a badge at this site. Thats all, i hope you guys consider my suggestion.. thanks !

Well i hope later on there will be many more people to join this site, so the community will become bigger and bigger. Its a good job to have a site like this, hope that this site could progressed lot of more new features.

By the way im from Indonesia, where the place doesn’t has snow in here. Indonesia is a tropical islands where there is only summer and raining season, and on this month of Christmas there is only raining season. Its a bit different from other country where in here drops water not snow hahaha... There are many moeslim here but luckly i still can celebrate Christmas here.. so from the bottom of my heart i wish to you guys Merry X’mast ahead from Indonesia the tropical islands !!!!

Have a nice Christmas where ever you are :)

【ZBT Xmas Wishes】

By the way last 1st December is my birthday and if you can, i would be honored to recieve Manifold Paradox (Phantom Assassin arcana). I would like this cause ive played dota for long time and still i didnt have arcana items, but this is the first one i figured a site that held an event to give free things for the user and its a blessing for me to get a gift from this site for my birthday. I hope i could win it this time (finger crossed), please help me God... i know You can.

Thanks for all of the effort that you guys made for this event. God Bless us all and God Bless this site and all of the staff.

Thankyou very much.

Best Regards,

VulteeVier

Disclaimer: This article does not represent ZBT's position and does not constitute investment advice. Please be cautious.
Copyright notice: Author reserves rights, does not represent ZBT's position.
Replay woner,Please Sign in / register first.
Newbie Quests
Support

微信扫码联系客服

ZBT can be used in community activities